Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I become a member?
Membership is FREE. Applicants can sign up either online under ‘contact us’ at www.racingnswrewardsclub.com.au or by calling 02 9551 7575.
2. What does Racing NSW Rewards Club membership include?
Racing NSW Rewards Club has been designed for all those with an interest in the NSW racing industry.
Its primary purpose is to keep its members informed about what’s on, what’s coming up and the latest industry news, as well as offering a range of valuable promotions, offers and competitions to those with a passion for the thoroughbred racing industry.
Further, Racing NSW Rewards Club allows members to redeem points through its partner loyalty programs to purchase Racing NSW vouchers that may be used to enjoy within the NSW racing industry.
3. Do I receive a membership card?
Racing NSW Rewards Club members no longer require a membership card to participate in the program.
4. I was a Racing NSW Rewards Club member prior to 23 September 2011. What happens to my Racing NSW Rewards Club points balance now Racing NSW Rewards Club points earning has ceased?
Racing NSW Rewards Club points balances will be finalised for each member during October 2011. Once finalised each member with a points balance of $5 value and above will be sent a Racing NSW voucher of similar value.
5. Where can I spend Racing NSW vouchers?
Once activated by contacting 02 9551 7575, Racing NSW vouchers can be used to purchase items from any Racing NSW Rewards Club industry partner. Racing NSW Rewards Club industry partners are organisations within the NSW racing industry who have agreed to receive to receive Racing NSW vouchers as payment for their products. A list of partners can be found under ‘Redeem Now’ at www.racingnswrewardsclub.com.au.
6. How can I redeem points with Racing NSW Rewards Club from 23 September 2011 onwards?
From 23 September 2011 there is no points earning/redemption within Racing NSW Rewards Club itself. The only loyalty program points that may be spent within the NSW racing industry are those transferred from Racing NSW Rewards Club loyalty program partners into Racing NSW vouchers. A list of these loyalty program partners can be found at www.racingnswrewardsclub.com.au under ‘Loyalty Program Partners’.
7. What are the benefits of being a Racing NSW Rewards Club member if I’m not a member of a partner loyalty program and therefore am unable to redeem points for purchases from 23 September 2011 onwards?
Points redemption is one of MANY benefits of being a Racing NSW Rewards Club member. Racing NSW Rewards Club has ceased its earlier loyalty model with its own points currency to focus upon providing greater soft benefits to its members through unique promotions, offers, weekly tipping and competitions. For further information visit ‘Member Benefits’ at www.racingnswrewardsclub.com.au.
8. Who can I contact with queries?
Racing NSW Rewards Club Member Centre can be contacted during business hours on 02 9551 7575 or via email email@example.com.